Everything You Ever Needed to Know About Making a Claim
Need to make a claim but don’t know what to do? Find all your answers, right here. Start with some tips on what to do in case of an accident,
then browse through other useful information, all presented in an easy-to-use manner, which will make your claim process smoother, more
convenient and less stressful.
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A MOTOR ACCIDENT?
1. Ensure your vehicle is not blocking other road users if it is a minor accident, quickly park it at a safe place before checking your vehicle. If
vehicle is immobile, get out of your vehicle and move over to a safe place.
2. Aviod arguments and take note of the vehicle registration numbers of all vehicles involved.
3. Try to obtain name, contact no. of Third Party driver involved and name of any witness if available.
4. Note down details of person injured and contact no. if available.
5. Report accident to the police within 24 hours of the accident.
6. Do not allow a non-panel workshop to tow away your vehicle, always contact our panel workshop to give you assistance or our TOLL FREE
number at Kurnia Insurance Malaysia 1800 88 3833, Pacific & Orient Insurance Co.Berhad 1-800-88-2121 to our call centre for
7. Do not admit liability or offer to settle to a third party involved in the accident. Refer them back to us if they wish to claim against you.